What a fun day David and I had together today. We decided to go to Castle Park in Riverside and play miniature golf and play in the arcade. Even though I got beat by David by 20 points, it was still fun. I turned in my old tickets from when my grandma used to take Dennis and I during summer vacation and wound up having 991 tickets. Wow! I couldn't believe that they actually took all of those old tickets and why on earth I saved them through all these years. Hahahaha!
Well, next week, Dave and I will be venturing off for our anniversary, to go on a cruise. Yes, our anniversary is not until July 30th, but we are leaving for vacation with my parents that day, so we wanted to celebrate it by ourselves. I will post new pics of the cruise when we get back.
This summer, I started coaching girls water polo for Yucaipa High School. What fun it has been so far. We have pretty much just had practice, but we had two games and did very well.
David is still waiting patiently on what God wants for him to do. I am off on summer break, thank goodness, because what a class I had last year. Next year will be fun though; I get to teach a combo class (5/6). It will be challenging, but a lot of fun, since it's the better kids that will be in my class.
Friday, July 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment