So...I know I have been a little slacker on keeping my blog up to date. Things have been quite hectic. Since the last blog...
I had report cards and parent teacher conferences. Of course EVERY parent wanted to come this year. With 34 students and 20 minutes per conference, it takes forever. At least I have supportive parents; can't really complain too much. In a nut shell, they went well.
Thanksgiving! We (myself and dogs) spent Thanksgiving at my parents house with all of the yummy food, aunts and uncles, grandparents, parents, and brother. Of course, David had to work. I felt so bad. He missed out on everything. Poor guy! I did save him a ton of left overs and he loved every bite of it. =)
Thanksgiving Break! Over the break, I spent my time coaching the girls water polo team. It's a lot of fun and I'm getting to know a great group of girls. It reminds me of when I was in high school and the fun I used to have on the water polo team. Also, how in shape I USED to be. hahahahaha!!!!
December so far...Celebrated Dennis' 21st birthday at Pat 'n Oscars. That was a lot of fun. I can't believe he's already 21. We're all growing up so fast. On the 1st of December I went to the Endocrynologist for my Thyroid issue (Graves Disease). The doctor said my levels went down. Which is a good sign. Still waiting to see where it goes. He said it could take upto six months before we know if it completely worked. We're continually praying that the Lord healed me and that everything will go according to His plan. I feel a whole lot better than before. So we just wait, pray and see what the doctor says at my next visit in January. Please continue to keep me in your prayers though. And thank you to those who have been praying for me and keeping me in your thoughts.
We got our tree on Sunday and decorated the house for Christmas. I love this time of year of spending time together with family and friends. It really reminds me of Christ's love and what He has done for us. We hope all of you have a blessed Christmas Season. All our love, The Aten's
Monday, December 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment