So, I know that I'm a horrible blogger, but there has been some things that have taken place which has made me not really want to blog. Here are some updates:
School is officially over! (with students)
Training for our math text book is in session (for 5 days). It's so boring, but on the bright side, they pay us $500 for coming in over our summer vacation. So I can't complain too much.
I am working out like crazy now. 2 hours a day/5 days a week. Swimming for an hour and than an aerobic class for an hour. (I must be insane) However, Hawaii is coming in less than 2 months and I have to look good in my bathing suit. =)
The dogs are still up to being mischievious all of the time; getting into trouble and terrorizing each other, but they have fun and love eachother.
David started summer school last night. He is getting his prerequisites done for nursing school.
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Both our boys are in school!! :o] Tell David we miss him!!
Post a Comment