Sunday, October 31, 2010

4 months Old


Isabella is now 4 months old and growing very fast. She now weighs 16.8 pounds and is 26 inches long. She's such a big girl! She just rolled over for the first time yesterday (10/29/10). I can't believe how fast it just seems to be flying by. thanksgiving and Christmas are right around the corner. We're trying to capture every moment we can, so sorry for all of the posts all at once. I had to play catch-up while she took her nap and Daddy was doing yard work before we go trick-or-treating tonight. Will post pictures of that hopefully within the next couple of days, so please bear with us as I played catch-up on Isabella's last couple of milestones.

Our Little Flower Girl:






Our Chunky Pumpkin:











Our Little Hawaiian Girl:






Family Pictures in Oak Glen:





2 comments:

The Bagley Bunch said...

SUCH a great family pic! Seriously?? 4 months????? My how time speeds by with kiddos!!! Blessings on you guys :)

The Aten Family said...

thanks. I'm so proud of myself cause i took it myself with the self-timer. lol