New follower, here.. I linked up for the photo challenge too. What a sweet, sweet girl you have :-) lol, my daughter has that same sweatervest outfit that yours is wearing in the sidebar pic -- it's the one she came home from the hospital in, actually :-)
5 comments:
UMMM....... YAY!!!!!!!! You linked up!!!!! And what a PERFECT picture to link up with!!!
I love that you used your block letters! SO CUTE!
I love the letters! What a sweet little lovely you have there!!!
She is absolutely adorable! I love the block letters. I have a 7month old granddaughter and this is such a fun age. Blessings, Candace
Love the letters!! ;)
New follower, here.. I linked up for the photo challenge too. What a sweet, sweet girl you have :-) lol, my daughter has that same sweatervest outfit that yours is wearing in the sidebar pic -- it's the one she came home from the hospital in, actually :-)
aliciastucky.blogspot.com
Post a Comment