Saturday, October 25, 2008

Waiting on the Lord

So as some of you know or have read in the previous blogs I had been diagnosed with Grave's Disease. I took the radioactive iodine and now I feel great. I actually sleep through the entire night with no problems. I wake up feeling refreshed. No more black circles under my eyes (well, they are going away). Dry skin is not so bad anymore, and my hair isn't falling out as much. I'm so glad that God has taken care of me through all of this treatment. Now we just sit and wait until December 1st see if it all worked like it was supposed to and then I will be good to go. Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you. Plans to give you hope and a future." I know that the Lord is with me wherever and whatever I do in His name. Now I just continue to wait on Him, for He shall direct my path.

No comments: