The doctor called today and I have an appointment to take radioactive iodine on Wednesday, October 8th of next week. So for now I just wait for the day to come where I have to drink liquid radioactive iodine and can't be around anyone for 3 days. I don't know what I'm gonna do. Probably just sleep for most of the time. Not sure if it will make me sick or not. I have no idea what to expect from this stuff. I'm so nervous about taking it, but I know God is watching out for me and all I can do is leave it in His hands and let Him take care of it all and take care of me. Please keep me in your prayers as I wait to take the radioactive iodine and for after, that it all goes well and that I don't need to take it again or do anything else.
I will keep you posted as I sit at home during those three days, since I can't talk to people or be at work.
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
We are waiting for the escrow instructions. We have an escrow company...just waiting for the paperwork. Waiting, waiting, waiting...how are you?
How you doing?
Post a Comment