Friday, January 9, 2009

Happy New Year!!!

Well I have finally decided to get back to writing. I get on this everyday, but then feel like I have nothing to say. I guess that's how my entire New Years has been so far. Not much has gone on since it started. We are both back to the same routine of work. Not that I don't mind it, routine is good for me. It keeps me focused and always knowing what I have to do next. My student's were surprisingly good this first week back. I'm so happy!!! Water polo is going well. We are starting back to our water polo games as well; 2 next week and then 3 the following week. I can't believe how fast the season is going by. It seems like it just started and it will be over for me in about a month. Time flies by when you're having fun. David is still with AMR but starts a new shift on the 19th. He will be working Monday - Friday, 8am - 4pm. It will be great spending the night and weekends together again like a "normal" couple. With his new schedule, it will allow us to go to Bible Study with our church; we are both super stoked.

Other than that, everything is the same. Samson and Delilah are still as crazy as ever, yet so much fun. I go to the doctors on the 26th of January for the latest results of my graves' disease. And that's about it. Please continue to pray that God is healing my body. I feel good, but the prayer is very much appreciated!

2 comments:

The 3 Grimm's said...

We are good. I am working, Nick is working and that's about it. how are you?

lakergirl77 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.