Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy Easter!

Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Easter and remember how awesome the Lord is, for all He has done for us.

Today, I was busy in the kitchen cooking and baking for Easter tomorrow at my parents house. I was in charge of deviled eggs and dessert. The deviled eggs were a piece of cake and the dessert, well, took me quite some time; I did however manage to finish and they look awesome. I think I found my second calling. HAHAHA!!!



These are my bunnies jumping into their holes in the grass. Aren't they cute?

This last week David and I got to go to several Angels games. What a great time. We are still continuing to pray for the three families (Nick Adenhart, Courtney Stewart, and Henry ?) Please keep them in your prayers as they were hit by and drunk driver early Thursday morning. What a traggic accident this was. I also pray that they knew the Lord and this opens up the eyes of the people of this world and how horrible it is to drink and drive.





No comments: