Thursday, April 2, 2009

Terrific/Terrible Thursday

So today my day started out great. Slept in till 10:30a.m., hung out around the house for a couple of hours, went to lunch with Amanda and Danika, went to Walmart and get a few things we needed. Sounds great!!! That's when it happened.

I was walking towards the bathroom and I saw one of my parents old friends from Bryant Street Baptist. We got to talking and then she looked at me and said, "Are you pregnant?" I about died. I told her no and she said she was sorry and also said, "I guess it's the look now-a-days" So I guess that my look is that I look pregnant.

Needless to say, I'm working out hard at the gym tomorrow. Hahaha!!!

Have a great Friday everyone.

3 comments:

Jhen.Stark said...

umm, I'm sorry, but that was just HORRIBLE! I cannot believe that was said to you! I'm furious. I wish I ran into her and she said it to me...

The Bagley Bunch said...

Oh girl, no worries. You look GREAT!

I had that happen to me once when Sam was about a year old.... she wasn't even with me when I stopped in to the fabric store for a few things. As the gal at the register was ringing me up, she asked "oh who is this for?" and I told her my daughter and so on...then she looks at my tummy (through scrubs mind you!) and says "and when is this little one due??" ...the line was long and I was so exhausted so I just said "oooh, not for a WHILE." :)

Haha, people...

Ashley said...

You sooooo do not look pregnant!!