Tonight David and I went on a date. It was so much fun. We went to Red Robin for dinner. I had this amazing crispy chicken salad. It was so good and huge. I couldn't finish it all. Of course, the garbage disposal (David-LOL) finished it off; or what he could of it. We then went to Bass Pro Shop in Victoria Gardens. That store is gigantic. It's so cool too! Found some cool stuff, but only bought some shotgun shells for David to go hunting next week. We then walked around and I got to buy a cute dress and then some soap from Bath and Body Works. I feel like I'm getting old, cause I got excited for the soap and that it was on sale. 7 for $20 bucks, that's a steal. Oh well, have to get old sometime. We then decided we wanted some ice cream so we went to Cold Stone and then came home.
What a fun date it was. I love David so much. I don't know what I would do without him. Well, off to bed. Talk to you tomorrow! David is attempting to change the breaks in the Corolla; good thing my dad will be helping him. Hehehehehe!!!!
Friday, August 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment