Friday, August 29, 2008

A "HOT" Friday Night

Well...this week has been very very hot. We actually had to use me air conditioner. We usually don't have to use it since we're gone at work during the day and at night you just open up the windows for a cool breeze from "Blowmont" a.k.a. Beaumont. I had the air on high each night this week. It felt so miserable! I don't know how some of you do it in the heat and humidity. Not only has it been really hot, in the triple digits, but also really humid. Something you don't usually get in Southern California. But guess what, surprise we had it this week. Thankfully it has started to cool down tonight.

On another note, Grandpa Aten came down and he finally came to see our house and our two puppies. He loved them so much. They had a blast playing with Grandpa. And like usual they tired him out instead of us tiring them out. These dogs can go a mile a minute and never stop once for a drink of water. It's amazing. Delilah is like a kangaroo and Samson chasing behind her.

This weekend is a three day weekend for Labor Day and it is jam packed for us. Angel game tomorrow night. I'll post later. I hope they win. They've been doing good! Sunday we have church and then one of my best friends is getting married in the evening. She going to look beautiful. I can't wait! Monday David is going dove hunting for opening day and I'm with Cassie and Brandon as they open their wedding gifts at her parents house. What a fun-filled weekend we have to look forward to. So off to catch my rest now, cause we're gonna need it for the rest of the week to come.

1 comment:

Heather Lang said...

WELL HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND WE WILL JUST BE AT HOME WHICH IS NO BIG DEAL WHAT OH WELL. I KNOW A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE SAYING THAT ABOUT OBAMA BUT FOR MY BOSS TO COME AND TELL ME THAT AND THEN HOLD IT AGAINST ME BECAUSE WE ARENT THE SAME IS CRAZY. WE LIVE IN SUCH A MESSED UP WORLD I CAN NOT BELIEVE THAT SOMEONE WOULD DO IT, IT WOULD BE LIKE JFK ALL OVER AGAIN WITH HIS LITTLE KIDS. CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT MCCAIN PICKED A WOMAN VP. OK LOVE YA